BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
Tremco Construction Products Group (CPG) is an international collection of brands that manufactures building materials for the commercial and residential construction industries. Combined with our reliable customer support, training, and testing services, Tremco CPG helps build energy-efficient, sustainable, safe and watertight structures.
Tremco CPG Inc. has a history of excellence, which began in 1928 when William Treuhaft established the Tremco Manufacturing Company in Cleveland, Ohio. Since then, the organization has grown to offices, manufacturing facilities, and thousands of employees across the world, while still maintaining the family atmosphere it was founded upon.
At Tremco CPG, we prioritize collaboration amongst our departments and the construction and manufacturing industries to foster an inclusive and equitable working environment, empower our employees to learn and grow, and advance the markets we serve.
We also give back to our communities and nonprofit organizations through regular volunteer opportunities, a charitable donation matching program, as well as food, clothing & school supply drives.
If you're looking for a place to build a career and a life, with great benefits, advancement opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable future, you've found it with us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Provide oversight to the fixed asset and capital functions and provide reliable information and analysis for global Construction Product Groups (CPG) sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess, update, and implement consistent processes and control documentation across CPG for capital projects and fixed assets. Enforce and monitor these processes once in place.
- Establish and maintain capital reporting for use at the company, group, and plant level, including:
- Enhance and coordinate the annual capital plan to include approvals, spend and depreciation, and track progress.
- Define and assist with month end activities related to fixed assets and capital.
- Provide support for strategic projects with financial modeling and guidance.
- Can include calculations of IRR, NPV, payback period, and sensitivities.
- Coordinate regular reviews of CIP and stale projects.
- Establish fixed asset reviews and standardize useful lives/SAP master data across CPG.
- Perform technical (SAP and OnBase) tasks for projects and fixed assets for the Corporate functions, serve as a backup to the plants.
- Provide oversight for fixed asset physical inventories.
- Forecast capital spend, committed funds, and depreciation for cash flow.
- Analyze project turnover times, project loading, and other KPIs.
- Complete account reconciliations on all PPE and depreciation related accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- 10+ years of operational accounting experience, preferably with experience in the area of fixed assets and capital.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- CPA would be a plus, but not required.
This job has expired.
- Ability to influence others and drive change
- High-level analytical and problem-solving abilities; able to organize data and draw relevant conclusions, recognize errors and/or inconsistencies and take action, and recognize and interpret trends
- High degree of flexibility and organization and the ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent projects, a fluctuating workload, and changes in priorities
- Detail, process, and procedure oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak with various levels of the organization, both within and outside of finance
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (formulas, pivot tables, visuals)
- Familiarity with accounting/financial reporting software and tools (SAP, Hyperion HFM, OnBase, Power Query/Power BI)
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP and SOX