The Role of the Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for the analysis of the post close financial results, forecasting, budgeting and other ad hoc analyses for all Stemco locations. The position will collaborate with all Stemco functions, though work most closely with the Plant Controllers and their staff, Shared Services (AR/AP), the Sealing Group FP&A team and the Stemco Director of FP&A. The focus will be on clearly presenting financial data, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and profitability improvement.
Embrace the values of the Enpro safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
Promote the Sealing Technologies and Enpro culture around creating value and driving excellence in our organization by:
- Promoting the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- This position is responsible for assisting with Financial, Planning and Analysis to support the Stemco Division. This primarily includes supporting/assisting with preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts, performing monthly FP&A ad-hoc reporting/analysis and annual planning process. Working closely with the SGA functional leaders developing/analyzing variance reports. Leading/Assisting with the annual budgeting process and internal/external financial reporting requirements and non-financial measurement goals.
- This individual will help with developing/updating product line and business unit financials out of OneStream and understanding the results in a global view.
- Ability to construct profitability analysis by product and customer leveraging the ERP, Qlik/Power BI and data hub
- Partner with business intelligence team to work with the business on Data Hub and PowerBI usage
- Must be comfortable working with and presenting to various levels of management
- Travel may be required in this position.
- Adheres to EnPro policies, Stemco policies and system of internal controls (Sarbanes-Oxley). Must possess the ability to both design and implement business process improvements. Comfortable with GAAP.
Job Competencies & Qualifications
- Ability to collaborate work effectively in teams throughout the organization
- Communicates effectively in a variety of mediums
- Instill trust with key stakeholders with sincerity, authenticity, and integrity
- Strong understanding of the financial statements and U.S. GAAP
- A general understanding of cost accounting
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude
- Understand current processes and improve them when applicable
- Hybrid work with part-time on-site presence in Longview, TX; target of at least 2 days a week onsite.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with manufacturing business
- Required computer skills include minimum intermediate level Excel including pivot tables, lookup and conditional formulas, and proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- OneStream or HFM experience preferred
- PowerBI experience is a plus
- Oracle NetSuite experience is a plus
EEO and Culture Statement:
Enpro is a leading provider of engineered industrial products for the processing and general manufacturing industries worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Sealing Products, Advanced Surface Technologies, and Engineered Materials.
Sealing Technologies-Safeguarding Critical Environments
Composed of Garlock, STEMCO, and Technetics Group, these businesses leverage a high degree of materials science application expertise, extensive proprietary knowledge, and deep customer relationships to create innovative sealing solutions complemented by value-added systems integration.
EnPro Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. We will not sponsor employment visas now or in the future for this job.
This job has expired.