Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6228
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Design, develop, modify, layout, fabricate and test analog & digital systems and modules to achieve product goals across divisions or technologies; Scope, Plan, and Execute design related deliverables and projects within the Teleflex Design Control process.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting assigned technical projects in the design and development of circuitry or sub-systems for use in electronic and electro-mechanical equipment and devices.
• Evaluate current designs on an ongoing basis to provide constant improvement to existing products. Support the sustaining team on obsoletecies and ECO's as required.
• Work closely & effectively with a cross functional teams to execute changes on marketed products.
• Design/modify/layout/fabricate analog/digital test equipment and products with industry standard tools; test and debug with the proper use of oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzer, and other T&M equipment.
• Perform circuit analysis and optimization through characterization, modeling, and data analysis.
• Conducts risk analysis and root cause analysis on product designs and issues.
• Create design specifications and parameters, in consideration of system architecture requirements.
• Keep track of industrial trends in applicable applications and technologies, including practices and engineering tools.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor degree or above in electrical engineering, physics, or a related scientific/technical discipline;
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing embedded systems, preferably in medical devices;
• Experienced with data acquisition, EMC requirements and test methods;
• Experienced with using MCU's for digital controls, peripherals, board bring-up & troubleshooting.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Work independently from objectives/self motivated;
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
• Advanced problem solving & debugging skills
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Ewing, New Jersey
Posted about 2 hours ago