CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Senior Central Manufacturing Quality Engineer works together with the Central Manufacturing Quality team, mainly within the NA region (Burlington - Fargo - Wichita). The Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer is the reference for the quality perception of our customers.
- Customer Product Audit (CPA) calibration audit (minimum 4 for every plant per year), to validate the conformity of the plant CPA process with customer expectations and company guidelines
- Pad maintenance Audit, incl. pre-shipment and lashing audit (minimum 4 for every plant pad per year - pad frequency based on importance) to validate the conformity of the plant process with customer expectations and company guidelines
- Coordinate corrective actions on external pads, based on instructions provided by plants
- Support the Plant Quality Plant in the launch of the new product: Perform Product audits on new products & launches
- Review CPA - DAR - PDI inputs to improve the plant quality network
- Drives and follow up on non-conformities found during the audit and review activities
- Provide training and coach the plants for Quality manufacturing/ Product Audit team
Annual compensation range is $83,000 - $120,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).QualificationsMinimum Qualifications
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Electro-Mechanics
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in quality systems and mechanical processes related to vehicle assembly
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include:
paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.