WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This role is responsible for the final testing and commissioning of complexed Audio-Visual systems during and post build. This position will also provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments as well as establish goals and plans that meet project objectives. You'll work closely with the Project Manager to provide documented test result from system testing and commissioning.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
- Test point-to-point functionality of systems
- Review project Scope of Work (SOW) to ensure quality and completeness of installation
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting for AMX/Crestron and DSP systems
- Field installation of control programs (AMX/Crestron) - upload and download capability
- Write code for DSP systems
- Make minor programming changes under the direction of an engineer or programmer
- Fine tune audio video systems to ensure optimal performance
- Configure IP addressable devices to establish communication on a network
- Perform client training and final job documentation as needed
- Act as a customer liaison in absence of Project Manager
- Create, track, and complete a project Punchlist
- Ability to travel to various job sites required
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients, and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
- Proven business writing skills
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment
- Support user acceptance testing
- Minor programming capability (AMX/Crestron) - changes and troubleshooting
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems
- Knowledge of Advanced signal flow for audio, video, and control
- Understand IP networking
- Advanced PC proficiency
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues
- Excellent multitasking capabilities while adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Solid organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools, and materials.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of AV Installation experience preferred
- A four-year degree or military experience may be considered in place of job experience
- Experience with Enterprise VC solutions (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence, etc.) both hardware and software
- AVIXA General CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) is preferred
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.