The Solutions Consultant is a subject matter expert with knowledge of the fraud & identity, authentication and cybersecurity industry who assists the sales, professional services, product and market planning teams while supporting the General Consulting Organization (GCO) with direct client interaction in order to advance a complex sales process. The Solution Consultant supports the sales efforts by providing technical support, product knowledge and deployment guidance through the use of presentations, demonstrations and design creation for professional services.
Basic Job Function
Draws from industry knowledge and expertise to understand a client problem. Using LNRS product set, develops a solution strategy to meet/exceed client expectations. Maintain the pulse of the industry to assist in the development and implementation of the market strategy. Drives revenue through continuing education, consulting and support of the entire salesforce. Primarily focused on larger clients, they will meet with senior management within the client's organization, discussing our value proposition at a strategic level and help them understand the benefits of integrating our solution into their workflow.
- Interacts regularly with senior management within the client's organization, discussing our value proposition at a strategic level and helps them understand the benefits of integrating our solution into their workflow.
- Recognized achievement and maintenance of the mastery of one or more LNRS products, service, or facet of LNRS business, as measured by the demand for participation in sales opportunities.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth understanding of all client objectives. Performs the appropriate operational analysis and formats the results into a professional client presentation/workflow.
- Identifies and communicates industry best practices, trends and insights to management, sales professionals, professional services, product, market planning, the GCO or other team members.
- Creates, participates in and effectively leads presentations and workflow optimization options in a persuasive manner.
- Participates in the development of tactical plans to ensure execution against the strategic plan/vision to solve the customer's needs.
- Documents and communicates to market planning and product management new solutions and opportunity ideas obtained through interaction with client engagements.
- Mentors, coaches and assists management with developing Solutions Consultant team members.
- Formulates a professional development plan with your manager with respect to internal/external educational programs so that your knowledge can be leveraged across the organization.
- Must answer highly complex, technical questions from various prospects as well as from existing clients, including preparing technical Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) documentation. Must leverage InfoSec knowledge to understand and respond to customer-specific inquiries.
- Helps build a Business Case specifically targeting a Client's use case. This involves articulating the project scope, specifying input data and data ingestion, transformation and loading processes, system performance in terms of latency and other metrics, specifying project deployment through cloud or on-premise data centers along with explaining the financial aspects of project execution (licensing and Professional Services costs).
- Solutions design and software development of scripts, software, and tools required to ensure a successful customer deployment and use of LNRS services.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent. Master's degree a plus
- Travel: Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time (post COVID restrictions).
- Industry Experience: 5-10 years of experience with pre/post-sales experience in information security, cyber security, fraud or payments industry required. Advanced knowledge of security frameworks. Engineering/Development (back-end and/or mobile) experience a plus
- System Platform Experience: Working with a platform rules or policy engine preferred
- Industry Certification: Possess and maintains relevant industry certifications. Certifications in project management, systems administration, or security a plus. Examples include: Certified Identity and Security Technologist (CIST), Microsoft (MCSE), Cisco (CCNP, CCIE), Oracle (OCA, OCP), CISSP, GSEC (Security), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), Microsoft (MCSD), Linux (Linux Certified), Apple (iOS Development Certificate), Android (Google Associate Android Developer
- Consultative Ability: Advanced consultative skills with the ability to collaborate and explore options, demonstrate and effectively use active listening skills to understand client needs and effectively apply proper solutions to optimize client workflow.
- Innovation: Strong affinity to try new methods and new approaches to problem solving; ability to effectively communicate new ideas and approaches to leadership.
- Leadership: Advanced ability to collaborate with others to assist in effectively setting direction, align constituencies, and motivate others.
- Planning / Organization: Advanced organizational and project management skills.
- Presentation Skills / Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. Advanced level ability to deliver client presentations and performance analysis.
- Problem Solving / Judgment: Advanced analytical and problem solving skills to solve complex business problems.
- Product Knowledge: Advanced understanding of LexisNexis Risk Solutions product set with the ability to articulate its positioning within a client's operational workflow. Demonstrable ability to learn and apply one or more families of products when architecting solutions.
- Relationship Building: Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships. Advanced relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate and interact effectively with internal and external clients including, but not limited to, market planning, sales, professional services, batch, XML, sales leadership and all internal clients.
- Results Orientation: Advanced time management skills and strict adherence to timelines, with the ability to operate within a structured approach and to deliver results. Possesses the ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently. Highly self-motivated.
- Teamwork: Advanced ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, by soliciting input and feedback. Deals effectively with conflict.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.