LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Software Developer III - (Full-Stack)
The Software Engineer III position performs moderately difficult research, design, software development assignments and maintenance of LexisNexis Risk Solutions enterprise web applications.
This position requires an experienced engineer capable of operating with minimal supervision, ability to work on individual pieces of code and solve problems including the design and program flow utilizing effective coding techniques and rigorous unit testing. In addition, the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment is essential, as is the ability to mentor the junior developers when needed.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking industry leader that presents a multitude of opportunities. We are a diverse workforce dedicated to an inclusive environment. We are interested in technologists who want to grow their careers with us.
- 3-5 years of related experience, including prior experience as a programmer in a software development environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Major, or equivalent experience
- Expert-level development experience using Java, J2EE and Web Services
- Experience with Spring Boot, Micro Services, Spring MVC, Struts. Hibernate, JPA, Angular, Lucene, jQuery frameworks
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, Graph QL and SOA web services
- Java, J2EE
- Spring, Micro Services, Spring Boot, REST API, GraphQL, Hibernate
- Tomcat / Apache
- Elastic Search/Mongo DB
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Oracle / SQL Server
- XML, XSL
- HTML, Java Script, Angular
- Web Services
- AWS, Docker
- Responsible for development of web-based enterprise applications from specifications. Requires the ability to write robust code with built-in unit testing.
- Working closely with various teams to develop new products
- Logging and tracking of assigned defects to closure using standard tools.
- Responsible for staying current on advancements in technology, design practices, and architecture, as well as the latest software and networking processes, tools, and methods, and for making recommendations on how these advances can be applied to the current products and engineering practices
- Responsible for reporting progress against schedule for all assigned tasks on a regular basis
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Should be open to working across different time zones as we have teams in the UK, US (Chicago) and India
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
Resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Complete bug fixes
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.