LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking Site Manager / Electronic Technician III to provide COMS support at Marine Corp Air Station (MCAS) Kaneohe Bay, HI. Positions are contingent upon contract award.
Clearance: Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
The SM/ET III is responsible for contract performance and ensuring proper communication between the Contractor and Government personnel.
- Site Manager shall demonstrate five (5) years management experience in which two (2) years shall be management of electronic maintenance.
- If the Site Manager performs as a Shift Supervisor, those qualification requirements must also be met.
- Shift Supervisors (SS) shall demonstrate twelve (12) months supervisory electronic maintenance experience; ability to prioritize resources to meet daily utilization schedule; effective communicator; and ability to train and develop shift personnel.
- Shift Supervisor shall also demonstrate competence through satisfactory progressive performance as a Simulator Technician III. Minimum experience shall be exclusive of formalized training and include six (6) years simulator maintenance of which two (2) years demonstrate complex maintenance equivalent to all major areas of trainers described in this Contract and shall be a graduate from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute, or complete factory/formal training on the devices named in this contract or equivalent.
- A SM/ET III must also possess working knowledge administering and managing computer operating systems, microcomputer hardware and software in the Windows, Linux, and Red Hat environments, including installation of operating systems, software patches including implementation of software backups, software security maintenance and antivirus IA requirements, and software upgrades as required.
- SM/ET III must have demonstrated knowledge and experience using and installing networking equipment such as switches, routers and firewalls and must have a working knowledge and familiarity with applicable IA instructions and practices.
- Current certification in Security PLUS (Security+) or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is a plus but not required.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.