Do you want to help make a difference in building America's infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America's infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline's revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
As a Sewer Locator at Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety trainings;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
We are now hiring Sewer Locators in Columbus, OH.
Duties include assisting in locating sewer laterals and drain fields, mapping and soft surface restoration.Sewer Locator Required Qualifications:
A Sewer Locator's Responsibilities include the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years' experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire)
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight (50+ lbs.)
- Data entry on PC video recording software
- Regular maintenance of mechanical and electronic equipment
- Use receiver to accurately locate sewer mains and laterals
- Legibly draw sewer map of construction area
- Communicate with city utility departments
- Transfer data between rig and central servers
- Drive pickup truck/trailer or full-sized van classified as a CMV
- Set up and maintain safe job site and safe work practices
- Ability to work long days as workload requires it
Connect with us on Social Media! We're on , , Twitter, and .