Location: Pleasanton, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a ServiceNow Mobile app and Service Catalog Develope
Title: ServiceNow Mobile app and Service Catalog Developer
Location: Pleasanton CA, Pasadena CA, Denver CO
This role can be fully Remote, need to work PST hours
Skill Level: Service Now Mobile App(NOW and Agent App) Service Catalog, Service Portal
• Technical expert in ServiceNow with a minimum 3+ years working experience as ServiceNow Mobile app Developer and 8
years overall in IT.
• Bachelor's degree is highly desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of
• Experience with implementing ServiceNow Mobile app.
• Experience in design solutions for consumer facing IOS ServiceNow mobile applications
• Experience in UI/UX mobile development using Mobile development studio
• Experience in configuring Applets, data items and create layouts and other functions
• Experience in Web technologies (Web Services - SOAP/REST, XML, HTML, CSS, HTTP, etc)
• Implement, enhance and integrate ServiceNow platform, service catalog and Service Portal per business requirements in
a highly collaborative, inclusive and tolerant environment.
• Identify gaps in the requirement and suggest improvements.
• Excellent communication skills to identify and clarify requirements.
• Work independently to manage timelines and deliverable; provide ongoing communication the stakeholders
• Excellent relationship building skills; demonstrated conflict management/resolution and or the ability to manage through
• Excellent work ethic; self-managed; output or deliverable focused
• Able to work independently, as well as working with a team / part of a team (equally adept at working in a team and
collaborating, as well as working independently)
• Makes good decisions on how to approach the assignment.
• Positive attitude. Able to deal with setbacks and cope with difficult assignments and dependence on busy co-workers.
Reporting, Jira skills
Posted 37 minutes ago
Posted 36 minutes ago
Falls Church, Virginia
Posted 28 minutes ago