The Service Technician (Equipment) is responsible providing service and installation of coffee brewing and beverage equipment for a designated customer base. Responsible for parts inventory, service call closure and specific documentation of work assignments and time.
Education and ExperienceEducation & Experience
- Provide customer service installs, repair and removal of specified coffee and beverage dispensing equipment in designated regional geography.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled service activities including emergency service calls, preventative maintenance, surveys and installations.
- Is required to participate in "On Call" service including after hours and weekend schedule rotation.
- Maintain spare part levels and reorders within replenishment guidelines.
- Responsible for all documentation and activity verification required by the company including call closure procedure, completeness of invoice and signature of all required documents from the customer.
- Participate in the forecasting and planning of equipment.
- Provide customer feedback/requests to management or inter-departments.
- Create a system to fulfill all promises made to customers.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 3+ years mechanical and technical experience. Foodservice experience preferred.
• Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Tech Meter experience preferred.
• Valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Ability to problem solve equipment issuesPersonal & Professional Skill Sets
• Ability to problem solve equipment issues
• Ability to lift up to 60lbs. frequently
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Able to be fully supportive and stand behind business goals.
• Readily identifies issues, problems or opportunities.
• Able to apply knowledge or skills by putting new knowledge/skill to practical use on
• Is aware of impact self has on others.
• Use active listening and communicates effectively with customers or
• Ability to identify new opportunities and proactively work to grow the business.
• Able to build rapport and cooperative relationships with customers
• Use sound business judgement.
• Decision Making skills.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.