Provides overall support to residential and commercial customers in the execution of the quality audit process while managing customer expectations through communication and education. Also provides coaching and training in the field for contact centers, technicians and service managers utilizing the service quality process and their technical experience.This is a proactive role which requires good judgement based on facts and is responsible for coordinating, implementing, and maintaining protocols and service standards through their expertise, credibility and business knowledge. Responsible for developing professional relationships with both internal and external customers to ensure continued growth and retention of the customer base.
- Identifies and implements opportunities, methods and tools through training to improve efficiency and productivity of service quality.
- Works closely with management to ensure all reasonable measures are taken to retain customers
- Provides direction and support to ensure the field execution of the quality program meets goals and objectives.
- Works closely with branch, region, and division management to ensure inspections and audits are conducted properly.
- Analyzes service data and identifies areas of corrective action or high opportunities of improvement.
- Partners with operations and technical teams to assist with development and management of protocols.
- Reviews monthly quality audit scorecards to identify bottom performers and determines actions to improve performance.
- Works with branches or contact centers that have performance issues, client issues, failure to achieve metrics, or where there is a need to enhance policies and procedures.
- Practices flexibility and understanding in situations that might arise needing immediate attention to address branch performance with a client including communication, integrity of data, service performed, or other issues.
- Provides IPM guidance and direction on store escalations.
- Monitors and assists field personnel with support in the investigation and resolution of service issues.
- Assess and validates audits performed by Branch Management or Contact Center.
- Engages and supports National Account teams as appropriate for assigned Strategic Business Groups building confidence from the client on the Commercial technical knowledge and expertise in the pest management and service delivery.
- Maintains collaborative, trusting and productive working relationships with Branch personnel including Branch Managers, Regional Support Managers, Region Directors, franchises, external sub-contractors, etc.
- Partners with Operations to assess new acquisitions and determine training needs.
- Assists in regulatory compliance issues and provides technical guidance to branch partners and clients, as appropriate, including protocol development and input; and rollout at the branch level.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Associates degree or college experience and 5+ years of pest management experience or combination of education and experience
- Earning A.C.E, (Associate Certified Entomologist) designation is a plus.
- Operations management experience in a service business with leadership responsibility of varying functions and scope is preferred
- General knowledge of HACCP, GMP's USDA and FDA regulations as it applies to pest management required and 3rd party auditing experience a plus.
- Quality experience in service industry a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict and work with others to accomplish projects within defined parameters.
- Ability to take the lead in making recommendations and follow-up to ensure that all necessary steps are taken
- Skill in organization and time management
- Skill in written and verbal communications
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty.
- Maintains a valid driver's license
- Ability to use expertise to influence action
- Position may requireup to 75%travel
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
Incumbent is required to have:
- Move up to 50 pounds of force required and/or more occasionally; by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Standing for long periods of time while performing duties as required.
- Bending legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat on daily basis.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Use legs and/or hand ascending ladder up to 20 feet, in a manner that is required for ordinary locomotion.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Use electrically and/or manually hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail-oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy,such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
- Outside working conditions: Extreme heat and humidity.