Service Nation, a division of EverCommerce, is seeking an Affiliate Program Director to work closely with our partners and affiliates in our Market Development organization.
You have a strong background in partnership development and business development. You thrive on developing engaging partnerships where both sides benefit. You have a strong attention to detail and are very organized, making sure that project timelines are met and program objectives are delivered.
Service Nation is a rapidly growing Internet marketing company located in Coppell, TX. We have been honored in the Dallas 100, Aggie 100, INC 500/5000, and Fort Worth's Fastest Growing Companies. We produce business and marketing tools for service contractors primarily in the HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical residential service industries. The base alliance is the Service Roundtable with more than 4,000 members across the United States, Canada, and Australia. As part of the EverCommerce family of companies serving the service economy, Service Nation has strong financial backing and excellent benefits.
Service Nation is located in Coppell, Texas. This role requires in-office work in Coppell Monday through Friday, so candidates should live within a commutable distance of our office.
- Oversee, maintain and grow Service Nation Affiliate program;
- Recruit new Affiliate organizations to the program; facilitate signing of agreement by both parties and filing with EverCommerce legal department;
- Coordinate with Marketing to create and implement marketing programs to encourage existing Associate Members to upgrade to Service Roundtable Members, to reinforce benefits to existing Associate Members, to encourage existing Service Roundtable Members to join local contractor organizations;
- Coordinate with Roundtable Rewards team to increase rebates for Associate Members and dual memberships (Affiliate and Service Roundtable);
- Coordinate accurate and timely fulfillment of quarterly commissions to Affiliates;
- Facilitate accurate and up-to-date membership lists between Service Nation and Affiliates;
- Coordinate speaking engagements between Service Nation presenters and individual Affiliates;
- Frequent and consistent engagement with directors of Affiliates through a combination of on-line, face-to-face, electronic and voice communication;
- Build Best Practices resources for Affiliate Directors.
Benefits and Perks:
- Previous, proven experience in business development, affiliate management, partner management or membership management.
- Possess a friendly, upbeat, positive, 'get it done' attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute while wearing many hats
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude approaching any task no matter how big/small
- Strong compensation
- Robust medical and wellness benefits
- 401k with match
- On site gym or gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.