Notified, an Intrado business, is a leading global provider of technology-driven communication services.
Notified is hiring a Service Manager within our Public Relations Service Management team. The Service Manager will be responsible for managing post-sale customer relationships for our Corporate Solutions, Public Relations services in North America as well as responsible for executing and managing the support and delivery of services contracted to clients and serving as a subject matter expert for Notified products. The Manager will build and maintain strong client relationships that allow for an understanding of each client's individual needs and workflow and provide specialized consultative service. Maintains tight control over the project delivery, risks, scope of work and budget. Promotes the organization's capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers and sales.
Duties include any or all the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Acts as the primary point of contact for new client onboarding and provides consultative support for assigned clients.
- Monitor and expand usage of Public Relations platforms via proactive outreach
- Collaborate with internal groups such as sales, success coach, account managers, product development, and manager to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
- Educates and trains clients on product features, enhancements, and industry best practices.
- Consistently exceed client satisfaction by openly and thoroughly evaluating all requests, proceeding with recommended solutions that are mutually beneficial
- Escalate to management any situation outside the employee's control that could adversely impact the service provided to the client
- Provide feedback to management when client expectations appear to be unreasonable or unrealistic and recommend feasible solutions
- Identify any obstacles to providing the highest quality customer service and communicate constructive feedback to management
- Work closely with Sales/Account Managers in devising strategies to retain revenue, and highlight at-risk situations
- Work with internal stakeholders (Product Management, Sales, Commercial Management) to address and represent any market-specific user needs and requirements
Travel / Physical Demands
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in communications, marketing or, business administration required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer/client service required.
- Minimum of 2 years increasingly responsible project management experience required with an emphasis on technical capabilities preferred.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal required.
- Based on area of responsibility, previous experience working in a SaaS environment may be preferred as well as working with API feeds, Shopify, Zapier and Magento.
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet research skills, ability to learn new software quickly).
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine enthusiasm about assisting clients.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in a team environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented & ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player with a positive attitude & diligent work ethic.
- Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Notified® is a business segment within Intrado, and is the world's only communications cloud for events, public relations, and investor relations to drive meaningful insights and outcomes. Our Events Cloud enables event planners, marketers, and communications professionals to create unforgettable experiences which build brand and community engagement through hybrid events, conferences, trade shows, town halls, and product launches. Notified's PR Cloud enables public relations professionals to reach global audiences, monitor brand sentiment, send press releases via GlobeNewswire®, measure success, and drive earned media. Navigate the media landscape and tap into real-time analytics from an integrated, intelligent, and easy-to-use platform. The Investor Relations Cloud enables investor relations professionals to manage communications - earnings calls, regulatory filings, press releases, investor days, and IR Websites - to maximize shareholder value. Activate your market strategy and manage dynamic communications and regulatory requirements from one platform.
At Notified we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. This same desire we use to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Notified is committed to helping our employees and their families maintain a healthy work/life balance, to build a financially secure future. Self-development and learning are key with all our global employees having access to our internal learning and development university DevelopU for career and skills enhancement.