At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible. Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves. Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential. Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
As Intuitive grows, we're adding the combined role of Content Strategist and UX Writer to our Brand and Creative team. This multidisciplinary team oversees brand, creative design, multimedia production, content strategy, social media, and digital and web content.
The Content Strategist and UX Writer will play a key role developing digital content to drive audience engagement. The strategist is a key player in expanding digital capability at Intuitive that aligns with UX best practices. The position also requires drafting copy for a range of digital channels, including our corporate web site, global sites, campaign microsites, as well as collaborating on digital and social media marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of producing effective and compelling copy, presenting and implementing content strategies. You ideally bring hands-on experience with CMS-based workflows, and a collaborative approach to partnering within a highly matrixed organization. You'll be part of a nine-person content team working to build a content center of excellence at Intuitive.
- Plan, write, and edit content for Intuitive.com web and mobile experiences, including page copy, assets definition, meta data, and disclosures.
- Transform our product and clinical marketing narratives into compelling content, clearly articulating value proposition, features, and benefits.
- Champion web copy effectiveness and actively advocate for content quality.
- Bring current reader habits for digital content and website UX best practices into Intuitive's strategies and workflows.
- Prepare and present web content strategies, articulating your approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Use data and analytics to evaluate your content's impact and recommend programs for continuous, measurable improvement.
- Provide SEO leadership with keyword research, audience interest quantification, and writing for optimization.
- Write for AB testing, drive content usability/interaction testing practices, evaluate and implement results.
- Perform site audits that identify inconsistencies or dated content and design projects to correct those findings.
- Scrub content across pages for tone and voice, and for consistency across common elements (headline format, button text etc.) with ownership of subsequent UX improvement projects.
- Collaborate with design and scrum teammates on page layout and visual tone, using tools such as Figma.
- Manage legal and compliance reviews, content feeback responses, and enforcement of editorial guidelines.
- Drive a high rate of production to demonstrate how strategies can be put into practice with continuous improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or in a related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years professional writing and content strategy experience for web or mobile in a global corporate environment.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience developing content strategies that include audience and persona work, demonstrate understanding of buyer journeys, and articulate marketing, business, and communication objectives.
- Experience drafting success metrics and KPIs for digital content, measuring and meeting those indicators.
- Understanding of planning and producing content for a digital CMS. Familiarity with design, development, and implementation workflows in this environment, including documentation ownership.
- SEO expertise including experience researching terms and audience search behaviors, understanding of Google analytics and search criteria, and familiarity with tools such as Conductor.
- Experience with marketing campaigns, understanding of lead gen principles, CRM, and marketing automation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to prioritize workload, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines.
- Experience working directly with teams of developers, product managers, business stakeholders, visual designers, researchers.
- Excellent personal interaction, communication, and negotiation skills with an ability to drive change.
- Medical device background or experience in a highly regulated medical industry preferred.
- Understanding of Agile methodology, iterative processes, or scrum-type workflows.
- Experience with web CMS and/or digital marketing platforms such as Sitecore, WordPress, AEM.
- Experience with ticketing, project, and collaboration tools such as Adobe's Workfront or Atlassian's Confluence and Jira.
- Knowledge of doc control systems such as Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management software.
- Skill with document production, manuscript templates and writing productivity tools.
- Ability to pick up diagramming and design tools such as Figma, Mural, and those from Adobe.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : None
Travel Requirements:None Shift:Day
This job has expired.