Responsible for collecting, clarifying and translating business requirements into documentation and conceptual designs from which the applications and solutions are developed. Generate knowledge and value for the organization, including business process decision support at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels.
The Sr Solution Analyst will inform, design, configure and test solutions to deliver capabilities to support global organizational goals. Additionally, this role will serve as a subject matter and senior resource in designing, planning and executing the SAP S4 Fashion ERP implementation primarily focused on manufacturing, procurement and inventory management. Design and maintain system functional configurations. Partner with Development teams to design and implement end-to-end system integrations and process enhancements. This role will collaborate with other key team members within the total value stream leveraging agile/SCRUM methodologies drive the delivery of continuous incremental value for the business.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor;
- Works independently with limited supervision;
- May manage projects / processes;
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring and training to less experienced professionals;
- Reviews the work of lower level professionals; Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex;
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures;
- Works to achieve operational targets with major impact on the departmental results.
- Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area or implementing new solutions to ensure digital capabilities;
- Participates in short- and long-term backlog / planning sessions;
- Collaborates with business partners in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs through the analysis of business workflows and an understanding of business needs.
- Develops, writes, and communicates requirements for the design and implementation of business solutions;
- Reviews the test plan and monitors the testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested and the remaining risks are acceptable;
- Investigates, resolves and escalates problems during implementation and post-Go Live support.
- Participant in agile teams and follows agile guiding principles
- Responsible for adhering to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley IT and business requirements
This job has expired.
- Strong knowledge of consumer packaged goods type of organization that performs vertical manufacturing.
- Expert functional and technical knowledge of SAP S4 Fashion functional modules primarily in procurement, , extended warehouse management, inventory management & inbound / outbound logistics.
- Provide hands on solution configuration and delivery.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for implementation and transformation projects.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least two full life cycle SAP implementations.
- At least 3 years of experience contributing, implementing and/or oversite of SAP AFS and/or S4 Fashion solutions with 5+ years of overall industry and/or consulting experience.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Understanding of SAP functional area interdependencies (Supply Chain, Sales and distribution, Material Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Production Planning, Extended Warehouse Management, Master Data Management, Financials).
- Provides guidance and training to less experience team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills that can be applied at all levels within the organization.
- Updates project schedule, communication progress, project changes, and identifies risks and issues while developing mitigating plans to address.
- Ability to define and manage the scope of tasks and execute projects on time and within budget, escalating exceptions in a timely manner.
- Excellent research skills, ability to leverage available tools such as subscription services, trade press, Internet or other online services. Continuous building and sharing of knowledge on new technologies and best practices in related field of expertise.
- Must be a self-starter with strong consensus building skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment using SAFe methodology or other proven agile methodology is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field. Master's degree preferred.