ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Software Development team designs, implements, tests and supports high-quality products that help hundreds of companies and thousands of end users make critical decisions. Whether writing distributed optimization algorithms or advanced mapping and visualization interfaces, you will have an opportunity to solve challenging problems and make an immediate impact.
ZS is looking for Senior Software Engineer - Test to join our team in Evanston, US. The Software team at ZS is a casual, collaborative, and smart group located in Pune, India & Evanston, US
- Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute to a project's overall test strategy and test plan
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report and help prioritize issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Identify and lead process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
ZS welcomes candidates with degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or a related discipline. A demonstrated record of academic success and significant programming experience are required. We accept candidates with experience in any programming language if they have excellent programming skills. Additionally, we seek individuals with the following qualifications:
- Able to develop test strategy, design test plan, and test cases effectively and independently
- 3+ years of experience testing web applications and web architecture API using JAVA is highly desirable
- Hands on experience in GUI automation (Selenium) and API automation (such as JUnit) using off the shelves tools
- Exposure SOA will be added advantage
- Knowledge/ exposure of AWS/ Lambda / API is good to have
- Experience on testing Big Data application is good to have
- Strong functional knowledge of continuous integration will be an added advantage
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of defect tracking and test management software
- Knowledge / exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work in global cross-office teams
- ZS is a global firm; fluency in English is required
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.