Responsible for creating route plans for branches within assigned region. Supports branches through analysis of plan efficiency, resource availability, and territory plan optimization.
- Creates effective and efficient monthly, weekly, and daily route plans, for assigned branches using route analysis software. Creates, QAs, implements and adjusts route plans on all routes supported in the region.
- Maintains geographic codes, addresses, and customer information.
- Ensures daily activities of Planning Specialists are performed timely and accurately and manages the transactional planning activities.
- Coordinates with branches on plan and territory updates to ensure maximum route efficiency.
- Ensures proper set up of territories and plan inputs.
- Using revenue plans and targets, ensures sufficient work is scheduled for branches to deliver to plans or targets. Ensures, through planning, that branches have sufficient work assigned to meet or exceed financial plans.
- Coordinates new branch openings, moves, splits, or closures.
- Plans special services as needed, such as TC Bait Conversions, Implementation of New Product Lines, and Pilots.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to clearly communicate to branch and region leadership, as well as customers when necessary through verbal and written communication
- 2+ years' experience in a service planning or dispatch role
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, maintenance instructions, procedural manuals, and/or government regulations
- Ability to effectively supervise up to 3 employees
- Basic understanding of internet, email, and software applications to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience as a Planning Specialist at Terminix preferred
- Knowledge of the company's branch departments, Mission, territory structure and advanced planning preferred
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.