This job has expired.
Expected Travel: More than 50%
Requisition ID: 6410
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Sr. Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sales of designated products in such a manner as to increase sales in their given territory. The incumbent is responsible for the growth of overall product utilization within their accounts including, but not limited to, selling the designated products to new and existing customers, generating new business, cold calling, presenting and demonstrating Teleflex products, being able to provide a level of customer education/customer service to create total customer satisfaction. Acts as a highly competent resource to those involved in interventional cardiac, radiology, and oncology procedures and facilitates improved patient care while increasing value to both Teleflex and medical professionals.
• Implement sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives set for the geographic territory. Maintain existing customers and prospect and gain new business. Plan effectively to maximize time in the field.
• Facilitate sales growth by conducting physician, nurse, and technologist training and account in-servicing of dialysis access products.
• Provide product technical support to customers in an OR and Interventional suite environment.
• Participate in troubleshooting support programs.
• Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends through use of education programs and local hospital programs.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth profile of each account to include customer preferences, competitive products and field intelligence, market activity, important contact/decision makers, customer feedback, and attendees in-serviced.
• Conduct strategic territory management and analysis.
• Develop key opinion leaders.
• Account for all territory expenses and materials.
• Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
• Attend local, regional, and/or national scientific tradeshows and professional meetings to promote products and in-service customers.
• Assist with the coordination of national conventions to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
• Be an active corporate member of professional societies (e.g. ANNA, NKF, AVIR, ESRD, etc). Develop multi-level relationships within key accounts.
• Maintain knowledge of company products and competitive offerings utilizing the technology tools that are available.
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus. RT Certificate plus 7 years of direct sales experience in a cath lab setting accepted in lieu of degree.
• 3+ years sales experience with proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
• Medical device sales experience and/or medical experience in the interventional cardiology or radiology setting, strongly preferred.
• Strong clinical skills are a plus.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Proven ability to interact with different specialties within a hospital and deliver complex and technical subject matter to clinicians in the hospital or clinical setting.
• Self-directed, able to work independently and handle multiple projects concurrently to function in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Ability to handle difficult conversations/situations.
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills and effective presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong communicative, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and computer technology including iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Ability to travel 50% of time, many times with short notice.
• Ability to carry detail bag weighing up to 20 lbs and lift equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to stand and/or walk in numerous hospitals or at meetings for 6 - 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week.
• Must be able to establish and maintain vendor credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc.) to have the ability to enter and work, as required, in hospitals and other medical facilities, as an essential function of the job. Depending on customer/site requirements, vendor credentials may require the employee to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 50 %
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.