Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Our government solutions assist government agencies and law enforcement to drive insights from complex data sets, improving operation efficiency, increasing program integrity, discovering and recovering revenue, and making timely and informed decisions to enhance investigations.
Sr. Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) is focused on external sales, selling the products of LexisNexis Special Services Inc (LNSSI) to the Intel Community (IC), by building and maintaining customers. This individual will address questions regarding the products as well as demonstrate them. This resource will also serve as a technical resource on the sales team. SSEs are charged with the responsibility of scoping and conducting LNSSI technology Proofs of Concept (POC's), demos, technical presentations, working with customers and systems integrators, assisting in resolving customer issues, and having a basic understanding of installation and configuration support for LNSSI systems.
The SSEs will:
- Seek out new and maintaining existing opportunities within established and new regions/territories by preparing proposals, presentation and sales contracts as well as closing said deals.
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by supervisor.
- Prepare sales reports providing activity, follow-up status, closing and adherence to targets.
- Manage relationships with customers.
- Prepare schedules and actions plans by working in teams to present sales pitches to customers.
The job you are applying for is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearances required.
- 10+ recent years proven sales experience working with government, preferably across the IC market i.e. (CIA, DIA, NSA, NGA, etc.) and an understanding of Lexis Nexis Special Services Inc. Products and Services is a plus.
- Must possess knowledge of key IC industry leaders and management.
- Ability to create and deliver a concise and informative presentation.
- Successful candidate should have a consultative sales style incorporating technical skills while delivering business value, yet focused on revenue and be willing to take the initiative to ensure that LNSSI wins the technology decision.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Travel may be required.
- BA/BS degree or Equivalent within Business, Marketing, Technology or Sales.
The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.