Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Serve as the Project Management Department subject matter expert for Lab Access Client Online Ordering system
- Track and drive deployment and present progress at periodic leadership meetings
- Oversee Online Ordering processes and related procedures, including training tools and job aids
- Track and drive implementation of system enhancements and bug resolution
- Provide training to internal teams including Project Management, Sample Registration and Auditing and Lab Operations as appropriate
- Ensure each client work scope is prepared to deploy by evaluating quotes and analytical definition. Submit requests to pricing and AD teams to make adjustments as needed
- Provide Online Ordering training to clients prior to deployment
- Submit seed orders on behalf of clients as part of project set up for reorder functionality
- Serve as basic level technical support for clients utilizing the system
- Share best practices with other deploying Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing sites as appropriate
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills- with oral, written and presentation of information and instruction
- Experience communicating directly with clients
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of eLIMS and associated front end processes
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including Outlook and, Excel.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent, four year degree preferred
- Minimum two years of experience working within a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) or other online database
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays