Kadiak LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer with a Top-Secret Clearance to support Kadiak and our government customer in Vienna, Virginia.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
This developer would be responsible for development and maintenance of web applications and services. Responsibilities could include all aspects of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment. This position is in a team environment and involves collaboration with and supporting other team members.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Code in the latest versions of Java and Angular or any tools required by the government.
- Provide support the implementation of interfaces to applications.
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the applications.
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Test, fix, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Create new software and modify existing software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
- Create and/or maintain operating systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, assemblers, and utility programs.
- Modify existing software and create special-purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
- Provide support to develop web-based applications including online customer service to transform government agencies to be able to deliver their services online.
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web- site.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Shall have four years of relevant experience in web software development.
- Shall be able to demonstrate working in a 24/7 operational environment and working on call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.