What you'll do...
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The team helps the company grow effectively by providing operational accounting solutions that connect process excellence, business and systems initiatives, and quality accounting and internal controls.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Senior Manager II will be responsible for working across enterprise business services, controllership, business segments and technology to improve the effectiveness of accounting operations.
- Partner across our team and with key customers and stakeholders to understand needs, identify root cause of issues, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Lead and participate in projects to implement new initiatives and to improve existing.
- Accelerate the velocity of value delivery with solutions that can be leveraged and repeated.
You'll make an impact by:
- Valued Attributes : Collaborator, problem solver, constraint identifier, continuous learner, efficient, customer centric, tech enthusiast, results-oriented, analytical, persistent.
You will sweep us off our feet if ...
Problem solving - Identifying root cause of issues and designing and implementing solutions that provide effective operational accounting leveraging technology and minimizing risk.
Supporting effective business growth - Designing and implementing processes to effectively support new initiatives and future growth while ensuring quality accounting and controls.
Articulating success - Communicating benefits clearly and routinely with partners and stakeholders.
Operating with excellence - Delivering solutions that work right the first time, align to company values and objectives, and meet agreed upon criteria while continuing to develop yourself and others.
Adapting quickly - Adapting quickly to new challenges, new business relationships and changing situations.
- You have a broad skill set with expertise in accounting, process transformation and excellence, internal controls over financial reporting, tech enablers, and project management.
- You're a master at making complex topics easily understood through words and visuals.
- You can clearly and succinctly communicate issues, impacts and next steps.
- You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable.
- You're energized by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou'llquickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou'lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you'llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance,
payroll, information systems, or relevant area OR 5 years' experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or relevant area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Change Management, Leading a cross-functional team, Supervisory, Using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office Primary Location...
1301 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-3148, United States of America