Senior Engineer/Project Manager - Chesterfield, MO
We are looking for a Wastewater Engineer with 10+ years of experience to assist the Water Environment Group (WEG) in our Chesterfield, MO office as a Senior Engineer and Project Manager. The candidate will assist in the marketing, study and design of wastewater treatment and collection system projects. This person needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment, while working in the best interests of our clients.
- Provide management of wastewater treatment study and design projects
- Provide management of sanitary sewer evaluation and master planning projects
- Provide oversight and quality control reviews for field data collection and analysis
- Provide oversight for projects involving hydraulic computer modeling
- Report preparation
- Ability to lead design of wastewater projects and provide quality control reviews
- Coordinate construction observation services
- Coach and mentor younger staff
- Assist in project pursuits and proposal preparation
- Assist in group scheduling and planning
- Be a detailed team member with excellent communication skills
- Provide management of wastewater projects, including treatment, pump stations, sanitary sewer flow monitoring, field data collection, modeling and system rehabilitation design.
- Assist in managing design of sewer rehabilitation design and assist in the management of construction projects
- Collaborate on projects across all WEG offices
- Develop additional work with both new and existing clients
B.S. in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and PE certification in the State of Missouri and Kansas desired.
- Strong client management skills are necessary
- Candidate must be adept at working on multiple and fast-paced projects
Some local day and overnight travel may be necessary for this position.It's More Than Just A Job...
At GBA, we are innovative people who want to solve problems. We're known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life through our diversified services.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We've created an environment where we celebrate our team's eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you'll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.