Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Enablement Specialist in Saint Louis, MO.Summary:Client Insights is responsible for delivering deep understanding of the client that will drive decision-making to better meet the client needs of today and the future. The Senior Insights Enablement Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development of actionable insights through the day-to-day management of insights tools and processes.Essential Functions:
- Managing day-to-day usage of insights tools (survey tool, insights community and any new tools that may be introduced), along with the development and enforcement of best practices for using
- Managing insights vendor relationships (both primary and secondary research providers), ensuring completion of due diligence process, adherence to master services agreements and project documentation creation/execution
- Developing research metrics to track and report, in order to drive continuous improvement and effectiveness of research efforts
- Building and maintaining client insights repositories and infrastructure to help efficiently facilitate knowledge sharing across internal stakeholders
- Responsible for developing analysis plans and initial insights identification/development in partnership with Client Insights Analysts
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Business, or related study
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, marketing research or related field demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Broad knowledge of marketing disciplines, including moderate knowledge of consumer insights and research (quantitative and qualitative) approaches
- Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing; Preference for experience with stakeholder presentations
- Analytical and strategic thinking abilities, along with the ability to see the big picture
- Experience evaluating, utilizing, and synthesizing primary and secondary research information sources
- Record of cross-functional project management, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel; experience with survey software and SPSS a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.