- Solve some of the most challenging problems in natural language processing, machine learning, and information retrieval including topical classification, legal sentiment analysis, user intent detection, open Q&A.
- Research, build, and deploy models based on both shallow and deep machine learning. Train robust NLP-based models a very large corpus of legal, regulatory, and news data.
- Apply machine learning techniques for improving search algorithms.
- Drive best practices for NLP/Machine Learning pipelines.
- Maintain current knowledge base of state-of-the-art ML algorithms (BERT, ELMo, GPT, etc.), API's, and open-source methods and be able to quickly evaluate alternatives.
- Translate complex business requirements into actionable stories with reasonable time estimates.
- Participate in model reviews with key stakeholders, including stakeholders with limited statistical backgrounds from among that set.
- Work with product leaders to apply data science solutions.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions (e.g. Guilds and Chapters).
• Evaluate and help maintain our data assets and training/evaluation data sets
• Develop and implement NLP-based information extraction solutions
• Propose and identify trade-offs of various algorithmic solutions
• Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews for production environments.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
DATA SCIENCE AND NLP SKILLS
- Bachelors required, MS (preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Formal training in machine learning: dimensionality reduction, clustering, embeddings, and sequence classification algorithms
• Practical training in Natural Language Processing methods and libraries such as spaCy, word2vec, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Flair, BERT, NLTK, OpenNLP, StanfordNLPTECHNICAL SKILLS
• Strong Python, Scala or Java background
• Knowledge of AWS, GCP, Azure, or other cloud platform
• Understanding of data modeling principles.
• Ability to work with complex data models.
• Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, ElasticSearch/OpenSearch, graph databases such as Neptune or neo4j)
• Knowledge of Spark, Hadoop, or other distributed computing systems highly preferred
• Knowledge of API development and machine learning deployment highly preferred
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.