Position Title: Senior Business Process Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
As a Senior Business Process Analyst, you will be working across multiple functions within the organization to review and understand current Quote to Report Processes across countries / regions. The primary goal of the role is to drive the alignment of these processes to a single global Quote to Report process delivered across the defined IT landscape.
In driving for a single global Quote to Report Process you will need to work alongside IT architecture, functional process owners, business analysts and IT development teams (at a minimum) to:
- Update and maintain a blueprint of our end-to-end global business process (owned in conjunction with IT Architecture)
- Identify pain points and process inefficiencies (partnering with business functions).
- Identify and document localized variations to the global process (validating with process owners and localized practitioners)
- Assist in driving a continuous development cycle of enhancements to ensure the global Quote to Report process remains as efficient and effective as possible (working alongside business analysts and IT development teams).
- Champion Process alignment and ownership across the Business.
- Understand Change Management principles to ensure adherence to a single global process is as fluid and as frictionless as possible.
- You will have a strong and proven track record in identifying process gaps and removing waste / inefficiencies from legacy processes whilst ensuring the Customer remains at the center of the process.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates autonomously reporting to the Vice President Business Integration & Transformation.
- Provides thought leadership / best practice for any given Business Process.
- Support the delivery and implementation of Quote to Report processes across regions while measuring the execution / effectiveness of each of these business processes
- Organize and facilitate process review sessions with Process owners, SMEs and stakeholders
- Perform impact analysis/assessment of the current business processes, understand best practices, identify gaps, define future state business and system process flows with primary focus on continuous improvement and process optimization.
- Global Role
- Level of Impact:
- Improve business efficiency / effectiveness through defining / re-engineering business processes.
- Ensure Documentation of the Quote to Report Process is current and encapsulates all process improvements.
- Facilitate best practice sharing through process implementation and adherence.
- Thought leadership on Business Process.
- Refine, re-engineer and continuously improve the Quote to Report Business Processes.
- Build working relationship with Global and Regional process owners to ensure end to end Business Processes are aligned for maximum efficiency and effectiveness (in essence 'waste' from the Quote to Report process).
- Provide best practices and recommendations for Global and Regional Process Owners.
- Ensure Quote to Report Processes are aligned with the Project Management Office.
- Provide thought leadership to align Business Process with IT Architecture.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to review and prioritize requirements with the development team for ongoing process improvements and innovation.
- Other ad hoc projects as defined
- Business Process certification
- Six Sigma certification
- Extensive project lifecycle experience.
- An overview / strong all round appreciation of technology and how it can deliver business value.
- Experience in a pan-European or Global operating environment within the data center or Telco Industry
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to translate complex issues into understandable solutions.
- Excellent understanding of the business environment internally and externally, through operational business experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Innovative thought processes / approach to work.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a cross-functional, global environment to achieve shared goals through cooperation, sharing knowledge, joint problem-solving, and celebrating success
- The ability to problem solve with great attention to detail as well as the ability to work with little supervision, multi-task, and learn quickly
A bit about us
- Educated to post graduate level.
- Lean Six Sigma Process Knowledge coupled with Change Management.
- Advanced level user of MS Office applications, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Fluent in Business-level English (written and orally).
- 10+ years' experience as a business / process analyst in a business change and optimizing environment
- 5+ years' experience and expertise in digital and/or product development in the Telco or Data Center Industry
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290+ facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and 6 continents.A bit about our IT team
Our IT team is at the heart of our business. We develop infrastructures, design and build networks, support servers and provide the first line of support by delivering rich connectivity for our customers. With new data centers coming online all the time, it's a rapidly changing technical environment so our team is always ready to innovate and take the lead on projects. We constantly develop, deploy and support vital networks and data services that drive business performance and improve life for customers around the globe.What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you'll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you'll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We'll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.Notes:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Digital Realty encourages all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date. Employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated may need to comply with our weekly COVID-19 testing requirements if required per your job requirement, work location and customer obligations, subject to applicable workplace accommodation requirements.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.