An analytical support role to the business and IT, focused on business process understanding, requirements gathering and technical delivery. Assignments may be of increased complexity or involve leadership of business analysts.
- Obtain a deep understanding of relevant business area(s) to be able to recommend solutions and build high-quality requirements
- Understand business requirements using applicable methods (interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, storyboards)
- Translate conceptual user requirements into clear, detailed functional requirements
- Create artifacts as appropriate, including business case documentation, scope documentation, process flows, and system maps
- Partner with project managers, business partners and IT teams to make business requirement recommendations keeping in mind technical options, limitations, costs, and risks
- Manage requirements through delivery by defining and executing test cases
- Conduct data analysis for the business and IT to problem solve and make tactical recommendations
- Leverage internal templates, tools, and methodology to ensure consistency of look and feel of approach throughout the organization
- Promote a collaborative team environment and provide mentorship to analysts
- Bachelor's degree + 2 (6) years relevant work experience, OR 6 years relevant work experience
- Familiarity with relevant methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Ability to quickly learn the objectives, structures, operations, and policies of a new business area
- Ability to engage both IT and business partners to determine the explicit / implicit their requirements, documenting in business case or requirements summaries
- Experience leading and motivating others, while demonstrating empathy
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Intellectual curiosity and business acumen
- Results orientation and persistence
- Mentors and coach's development of less experienced business analysts
Terminix is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityPhysical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.