This job has expired.
The Senior Analyst, Technical Accounting, Product Operations is a highly visible position that plays a critical role in achieving our overall objective of delivering best-in-class financial reporting and business partner support and analysis. This position will serve as a bridge between the Corporate Accounting and Product Operations FP&A teams to ensure that our Inventory and Cost Accounting Processes are efficient, effective, and provide the right level of insight into our inventory-related activities. This role will be responsible for performing inventory-related internal controls and other analyses to ensure that the Company complies with US GAAP. This role will also be responsible for assisting with analytical review of our inventory-related balances and monitoring of timely compliance with our policies.
The Company's operations have grown significantly over the past several years and so has the demand for information relating to our inventory-related activities. Therefore, this is a highly visible role that frequently interacts with management as part of reporting on our inventory-related controls and monthly analyses. This role offers a great opportunity to work closely with a wide range of the Company's Accounting, FP&A, and Product Operations departments. This role will further allow you to work with a small, agile, and high performing Finance department to develop a broad and deep understanding of the Company's business and operations that are essential for strong career development.
We are looking for leaders that can take on additional responsibility as they progress in their career, and we are committed to providing an environment that fosters career growth and development. We look to hire high-quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of our interesting journey in the world of robotic-assisted surgery, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of the Position
We are looking for someone that can drive strong project management processes within our Finance and Product Operations teams to collect the data needed for decision-making and financial reporting purposes. The Senior Analyst, Technical Accounting, Product Operations will be responsible for monitoring and collecting data regarding our inventory and product costing policies. The Senior Analyst, Technical Accounting, Product Operations, will also be responsible for coordinating the inventory cycle count processes, as well as be responsible for analysis and reporting provided to management relating to inventory costing matters.
This is a great role for someone with strong technical skills that would like to get additional exposure into the Company's product operations, accounting, and finance activities, as well as getting a deep understanding of the Company's business.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Own and perform inventory-related controls, including monitoring of the cycle count and physical inventory observation programs, policies, and activities.
· Work with the Inventory Accounting Team, FP&A, and Product Operations in implementing and monitoring adherence to our Inventory Cycle Count Policy.
· Project management, including preparing presentations and reporting to the Company's cross-functional inventory leadership team on the adherence and compliance with our Inventory Cycle Count Policies and Controls.
· Present to leadership in the Company on the progress of our inventory process.
· Work closely with our global teams to ensure that the right training and processes have been shared with respect to our inventory policies and controls.
· Oversee and monitor the Company's Cost Accounting Policies and Processes.
· Oversee and assist in the standard costing setting activities, calendar, and deliverables, working closely with our Global Shared Services team.
· Ensure that the Company's accounting policies are appropriately applied to all inventory-related activities and accounts.
· Coordinate and analyze activities relating to inventory matters with the Company's FP&A organization.
· Provide guidance and be an expert on all U.S. GAAP matters relating to inventory and R&D.
· Help drive an efficient and effective process to ensure timely close and reporting of all inventory-related matters by closely coordinating with the Company's FP&A organization.
· Monitor and analyze key metrics to track accuracy of our inventory and to provide insight into our inventory-related activities for management.
· 3-5 years of public accounting experience with strong technical accounting skills, including experience working with inventory. CPA is highly preferred.
· Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to drive consensus and conclusions.
· Strong technical (US GAAP) understanding and expertise.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and high capacity for growth and the ability to change along with the Company.
· High level of integrity and commitment to excellence.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 10% of the timeTravel Requirements:10% of the time Shift:Day
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Posted 28 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago