Intrado has over 40 years of experience in safety services and 911 network engineering expertise. Today, the company is focused on transforming legacy Public Safety Answering Point operations and the entire 911 emergency response continuum through data-driven solutions. Intrado's continued focus is on innovations that leverage vast amounts of data from multiple sources - including mobile phones, IoT devices, smart speakers, artificial intelligence, geographic information systems and more. Integrating this data allows call takers, dispatchers, and first responders to make more informed decisions, respond quickly and safely, and ultimately serve their communities better with solutions that:
- Enhance situational awareness for police as they respond, allowing for quicker and safer outcomes;
- Relay medical data to EMTs en route so they can provide personalized, life-saving treatment;
- Communicate with multiple agencies across jurisdictions for a well-coordinated response in large-scale emergency incidents, such as chemical spills, natural disasters, and active shooter situations.
Intrado is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive
to join our Public Safety team selling call handling solutions in Florida.
- Responsible for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling new sales leads for assigned business services following the sales process from beginning to end while supporting corporate and departmental goals and values
- Partnering with our Channel Team to introduce Intrado's services and capabilities to target clients identified and qualified by this team
- Qualify new business prospects by determining if the prospect matches company services and qualifications, outlining opportunities and benefits of pursuing relationships
- Maintain accurate account creation, forecasting and qualifying sages in Salesforce.com and keeping up to date relevant information recorded.
- Determine the company's capability of filling business needs
- Support sales activities such as request for proposals (RFPs) and the development of their responses, proposal development and delivery of proposal presentations and materials for existing and new clients
- Coordinate internal resources for sales presentations which may include technical and cross divisional expertise
- Participate in on-site client visits, create client communications (e.g., major proposals, direct mail copy, problem resolution correspondence, etc.) as required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of 9-1-1 and public safety technologies, clients and applications of business divisions to understand the Company's capabilities and whether those capabilities are compatible with the prospect
- Identify prospect's current experience with telecommunications services and awareness of products, applications and services to assist in determining level of interest
- Communicate with management from all divisions, attending meetings as necessary
- Participate in annual trade shows ensuring the Company is represented in a way that will produce the greatest returns and project an image consistent with corporate objectives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University with major case work in business administration, information technology or related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 4+ years of experience in a sales role, specifically selling into new accounts required
- 2+ years 9-1-1 or public safety experience required
- Experience selling NG911 strongly preferred
- Up to 50% travel or as needed
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Basic knowledge of Sales Force.com preferred
- Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills
- Hunter with "proven "rankings
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.