- Recruit, manage and develop sales professionals who are responsible to retaining and growing revenue in assigned territories
- As sales lead for the federal government segment, provide input into compensation plans, goaling, incentive programs and strategic initiatives
- Team sells a diverse portfolio of subscription information services to legal professionals, researchers and analysts in all three branches of the federal government
- Provides leadership in Sales function and has accountability for the performance and results of multiple direct reports
- Develops strategic plans and priorities, and aligns resources as needed
- Tracks team performance and coaches individual team members to achieve targets
- Partners with cross-functional leadership team, providing feedback and collaborating on segment-level project
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of information services industry and sales methodologies
- Business Expertise: Applies in-depth understanding of the business dynamics of own functional area and integrates them within the segment strategy
- Leadership: Manages multiple professionals; sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Problem Solving: Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems Impact: Impacts the business results of the segment by setting priorities, allocating resources, and developing policies and plans
- Has accountability for end results, finances/budget and exercises control over resources, planning, and policy formulation
- Interpersonal Skills: Guides, persuades, and influences others internally and externally
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.