Summary of: Security Administrator
The Security Administrator is responsible for the protection of the data and infrastructure utilized by CFS Brands and supported facilities. This position will function as a technical and operational subject matter expert as it relates to security technology. This includes participating in project planning, designing, hands-on implementation, complex integration work, security assessment, hardening of configurations, troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading, and defining policy/procedure as it relates to IT security.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for assigned security operations incidents and provide technical assistance when necessary.
- Responsible for evaluating existing systems and providing technical direction to IT personnel
- Responsible for maintaining and managing CFS Brands security systems and procedures to improve utilization or propose revision(s) of infrastructure operations.
• Responsible for establishing processes for the configuration, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software, and security management tools
- Accountable for communicating with personnel from a variety of departments including staff, various vendors, and department leadership to exchange information concerning security.
- Responsible for applying a security framework and ensure compliance from the business, vendors, and contractors.
- Responsible for representing security needs during any Acquisition and Divestiture activity.
- Responsible for recommending enhancements to the infrastructure operations.
- Accountable for monitoring compliance with applicable internal and external security and data protection policies.
- Accountable for coordinating, maintaining, and improving the cybersecurity training program
Requirements Education Required:
- Responsible for performing complex tasks on critical security projects and infrastructure enhancements.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and monitoring of network activities, devices, uptime, on all security platforms.
- Travel to local sites and occasionally travel to remote sites in support of corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for performing related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer or Business related field from an accredited college or university and/or 5 years of Cyber Security experience.
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional), CISM (ISACA Certified Information Security Manager), or CISA (ISACA Certified Information Security Auditor), or like certification is strongly preferred.
The type of experience required to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this position are:
- Five years of increasing responsibility in supporting/managing complex IT security systems.
- Two or more years of leading technology for security information systems is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users in a friendly, professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced skill in information technology security associated with:
- Security frameworks
- Internet and network services
- IT operations
- User access and authentication
- Security within software applications
• Up to 20% travel to support multiple operating locations and corporate initiatives across the US and Mexico, with potential travel to Europe
This job has expired.