Responsible for providing support to the Product Owner and Development team using Agile/Scrum practices for complex projects or multiple complicated small to medium projects. Guides and coaches teams and supports the Product Owner.
- Provides support to the Product Owner and Development Team using a servant leadership style and leading by example for complex projects or multiple complicated small to medium projects.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team and Development Team, using Agile/Scrum practices and values for self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Removes impediments or guides the team to remove impediments to progress.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment so problems can be raised without fear, retribution, or being judged.
- Emphasis is on healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates getting work done, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining/grooming and managing the product backlog.
- Executes steps required for the non-Agile development modes used by SVM for project delivery, including SSPOM (Shared Services Project Optimization Model) and Demand management, as needed.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, or equivalent background
- ScrumMaster certification or equivalent training
- Experience serving in the ScrumMaster role for at least 5 years for a software development team using
- Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- 2 years of demonstrated management/supervisory experience in systems development
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.