Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Applies the highest quality standard in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
- Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Performs laboratory operations with good dexterity, good laboratory technique, and high degree of accuracy and precision
- Perform/review preparations of reagents, samples, and standards according to procedures.
- Perform or review routine and non-routine analyses; instrumental analyses; including calibration and troubleshooting of instruments independently
- Document testing, observations, deviations, and results clearly and completely, and in compliance with regulatory requirements - striving to minimize errors
- Understand and perform calculations as required by test methods
- Understand and utilize computers for information access, calculations, and report preparation/review
- Read and understand analytical procedures (compendial and client supplied) and internal SOP'sDemonstrate technical writing skills
- Process/review data, generate/review reports, and evaluate data
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Independently seek out work
- Perform laboratory maintenance as required
- Commitment to occasional overtime as workload requires
- Support LEAN initiatives
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicates effectively with client staff members
- Ensures good housekeeping with a neat, clean and orderly workspace
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or related degree concentration and some laboratory experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays