ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The primary purpose of this position is to help maintain and operate sample receiving. To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily and in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures and regulations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Responsible for maintaining custody & proper storage. Attention to detail is critical.
- Responsible for helping assist clients.
- Unpack incoming coolers, help with login, verfiy and label samples.
- Distribution of samples under custody to lab staff (filling sample requests).
- Responsible for maintaining organization in sample receiving.
- Return clients coolers and maintain cooler storage room.
- Help prepare and send bottle orders and sample media to clients.
- Comply with all laboratory safety practices.
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diligent work ethic and the ability to work with a team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to stand for intervals while working;
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with co-workers and managers;
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone;
- Some lifting required;
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster