Information about Eurofins as a whole:
Information about Eurofins Food Chemistry Testing:
- Over 50,000 employees worldwide
- Eurofins recently celebrated 30 years of excellence in bioanalytical testing.
- The company has grown from 4 employees in a small lab in France to a global network.
- 800 state-of-the-art laboratories across 41 countries.
- Eurofins is one of the best performing companies in the world. In three decades, the company has grown more than 3,000 times.
- Eurofins is now the global market leader in environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics testing as well as in agro-sciences CRO (Contract Research Organization) services.
Food Chemistry Testing:What we do...
- Founded in 1926.
- Acquired by Eurofins Scientific on August 1st, 2020, previously Covance Food Solutions.
- New to Eurofins, not new to the global life sciences industry. Provide food consulting services to Fortune 500 food, beverage, and consumer product companies.
- Approximately, 450 employees here in the Madison, WI area.
- New, state-of-the-art lab building on the east-side of Madison.
Analytical testing of foods, supplements, ingredients, and packaging. Includes work on: accurate nutrition labels, creating safe products and supply chains, and assisting with compliance with FDA and international regulatory agencies.
The Sample Coordinator
position is1st shift from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday - Friday, with some overtime and weekend work that may be required
. This is an onsite position based in Madison WisconsinJob Description
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Learns sample accession tasks including; entering, tracking, and labeling,of samples
- Position will be introduced to food, dietary supplements, and micro samples for entry
- Learns to coordinate with Client Service Coordinators to establish or update customer service procedures, with guidance, as appropriate
- Engage in metric driven performance to ensure set target of entry orders are completed on a daily basis
- Learns to handle internal customer inquiries, solve problems, and contact internal clients for clarification as needed
- Learn LabWare Laboratory Information System (NIMS) and how to use in daily duties
- Assists group with quality eventsas assigned
- Other supporting duties as assigned
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Associate's Degree(in related science is preferred). Experience may be substituted for education
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Customer service skills, including attention to detail, confidentiality and communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc)
- Overtime and weekend work as required
- Job requires long periods of time sitting or standing at a computer in an atypical office environment
- Must be able to lift approximately 35 lbs. for short periods of time
- Requires training in handling potentially hazardous food or raw materials due to potential exposure
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing for a wide range of advancement opportunities. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.