Dynamic company seeks Inside Sales Support Specialist to embark on a successful career supporting our Regional Sales Managers, Outside Sales Reps, and GPR Service and Sales Reps across the US. A motivated, resourceful and energetic person with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Penhall Company., the largest concrete solutions provider in North America. Penhall Company, founded in 1957, has 40 branches across 19 states plus two locations in Canada.
- Identify potential bid opportunities through use of online construction management software. (Examples: ConstructConnect, PlanHub, Building Connected, IIR, etc.)
- Communicate with Regional Sales and Branch Management on potential bid opportunities for Penhall service lines.
- Register/Qualify Penhall Company as a contractor / supplier to receive Requests for Bid from:
- General Contractors
- Governmental Offices (State, Federal, Local)
- Power/Energy/Utility Companies
- Military Facilities
- Engineering Firms
- MEP Contractors
- Analyze customer activity to identify growth opportunities in expanding services and across geographies.
- Initiates outbound calls to help sales team qualify potential leads.
- Initiates outbound calls to schedule appointments for sales team.
- Estimates opportunities and prepares proposals for review by Branch Management and OSR's.
- Reviews A/R reports and collaborates with the OSR and BM on helping on collection of outstanding accounts receivables.
- Assist Outside Sales Rep in setting up new accounts.
- Assist Outside Sales Rep in the review of field tickets and billing.
- Helps OSR maximize daily route efficiency.
- Report on sales Key Performance Indicators.
Job Requirements EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Degree is preferred (although additional industry experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
1 -2 years work experience (preferably in construction / industrial services) JOB REQUIREMENTS:
This job has expired.
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have the capability to operate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ConstructConnect and IIR experience is a plus.
- Ability to read construction plans
- Ability to learn and complete quantity takeoffs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills, self-starter.
- Strong customer service skills
- Must perform work accurately and with a sense of urgency and integrity
- Standard Drug screen, Driving Record and Background Checks will be performed.