CornellCookson, a division of Clopay Corporation is a leading door and grille manufacturer. We manufacture a complete line of overhead door and closure products, designed for commercial industrial, institutional and retail use.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Supervior in our Mountaintop, PA facility.
This position contributes to Cornell-Cookson’s customer satisfaction principles by responding in multiple areas to customers inquiries and solving problems in a professional and efficient fashion.
- Oversees the productivity and daily operations of the internal OEM sales support team.
- This extends from evaluating special application opportunities, working with Engineering to develop special products, prepare sales proposals, process orders (parts and units), expedite customer request, manage installations, evaluate & help solve field issues, create special invoices, and growing sales of existing accounts.
- Work directly with the Outside sales team and leadership to distribute and assist with account assignment as the department supervisor sees fit.
- Lead team members towards accomplishing day to day activities.
- Evaluate opportunities for process improvement with internal departments and teams like Contract Engineering, Architectural design, and internal purchasing groups.
- Lead and maintain customer relationships with key existing OEM accounts
- Communicate departmental expectations and sales goals, fostering a team-oriented and team-motivated environment.
- Review documents provided by customer
- Work with Engineering on special or custom product opportunities to meet customer needs,
- Create estimates and proposals
- Enter and schedule orders
- Evaluate order entry process
- Work with NA on vendor process
- Train & onboard new team members
- Handle escalations
- Assist with qualit6y and installation issues
- Sales growth of established accounts
- Report monthly to Dales Director, issues, opportunities of department improvement and customer feedback.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a construction product related industry, preferably commercial construction estimating and/or 3 years minimum CornellCookson sales/marketing experience preferred. Sectional door experience preferred as well.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High level of communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications preferred.
- Must be highly organized and have a proven ability to work independently and maintain sound selling skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, quantitative math skills and excellent clerical skills.
- Ability to independently operate PC based applications for faxing, email and Windows for office applications.
- Basic knowledge of Cornell/Cookson product line and knowledge of WebGen/Sectional WebGen, Frontier (ERP system), AS400, CRM, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, including 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!