Join our Research Solutions Sales Team
Our team supports a portfolio of tools that bring together incomparable data assets, powerful analytics and technologies. We help R&D professionals, engineers and researchers invent and commercialize ideas, products and processes. We do this by facilitating insights and critical decision-making for customers across the global research and health ecosystems.
About the Role
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will partner with sales teams to support the process of selling Elsevier solutions and optimize the performance of the sales team. You will provide support to our sales organization for their strategies, go-to-market and commercial operating plans. You will highlight risks and opportunities to the business and shape the use of data-driven decision making.
- Enabling effective decision making and driving sales strategy through the use and management of data-driven analytics
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to plan and develop strategic go-to-market plans with clear sales priorities
- Improving sales productivity, potential and optimization through planning, territory optimization and development of best practices
- Monitoring market developments to understand the impact of our execution and to develop and improve our go-to-market strategies
- Analyzing data to understand opportunity win/loss reasons, customer feedback, deal developments and market sentiments
- Delivering processes enhancements and improvements through effective project execution
Work in a way that works for you
- Demonstrate good experience in a commercial business intelligence or analyst role
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment
- Show experience within B2B sales, or commercial R&D Research environment
- Show an inquisitive approach to proactively identifying and solving problems by yourself or through collaboration with your team
- Show good commercial acumen and knowledge of sales processes and execution
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Show solid analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Demonstrate impressive Excel skills and experience with business intelligence tools such as Salesforce or Tableau
- Have experience of leading or delivering successful projects
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find a inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.