PayneWest is seeking a passionate and dynamic Sales Executive to work within our business insurance division. This individual will identify new opportunities in middle market business accounts, building great relationships with business owners and executives at multiple levels of the client's organization through consultative selling strategies. Our ideal candidate is adept at consultative selling and forming strong working relationships across all lines of business and function at PayneWest.
In your career at PayneWest, you'll be given constant support, with a hands on training program, consistent feedback and development, and work alongside driven and passionate sales professionals. We will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the spirit. Our colleagues don't stop short of excellence and are compelled to do what's best for their clients, colleagues and communities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop new opportunities through networking, prospecting, face-to-face meetings, presentations and association events.
- Organizes and execute a multi-faceted sales plan to effectively make direct contact with prospects
- Participate in our collaborative development and training program to become and expert at identifying and minimizing your clients' risk and driving positive change to their business.
- Collaborate with a team of colleagues and analysts to develop solutions that will move prospects through the sales process and win the sale.
- Drive sales results by leveraging your business acumen and training to increase revenue to the firm and build your book of business.
- Partner with your Client Relations team to ensure that the client receives consistent communication and service.
Who We're Looking For
- You are passionate about sales. You are a champion of the sales process and value proposition. You understand business, people, and technology and you are driven to seek out opportunities to expand your network and drive revenue growth.
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of "insurance" out the window and challenge the status-quo.
- You're a consultant. You have the innate ability to anticipate your clients' needs and provide them with an innovative and out-of-the-box solution.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days.
- You're team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues-and you enjoy it.
- You're a natural leader. You actually walk the walk. You lead by example.
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You can adapt- because our industry changes constantly and so do the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said that.)
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity, respect and humanity.
We take pride in providing our colleagues with a competitive compensation package. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave, 401K savings and other wellbeing programs as well as employee assistance programs. About us:
We are excited to be a part of the Marsh McLennan Agency family, an organization with people that share our same values. They are high performing, culturally oriented, and community driven. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues, clients and communities.