CUMULUS MEDIA | DALLAS has an immediate opening for a full time Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator is an integral part of a radio advertising sales team and provides administrative support to the sales reps and managers. The ideal candidate will be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to balance multiple deadline-oriented projects while maintaining a great attitude and sense of humor in a fast-paced work environment.
Who We Are:
CUMULUS | Dallas currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, The New Country 96.3, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & Hot 93.3 KLIF-FM. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
- Primary role is acting as a liaison between our sales team, our clients and our other inter-company departments
- Organize and input both new and revised orders; assist in creating sales proposals, digital campaigns; and provide customer care to help eliminate problems, and grow our business
- Assists Account Executives with orders and traffic as needed
- Prepares and assembles reports and presentations
- Provide research materials using Tapscan, Media Monitors, Scarborough, etc.
- Keep sales materials/ media kits up to date
- Backup for Account Executives as needed to input traffic instructions into Vcreative
- Provide support to clients by providing documents, forms and other paperwork to ensure seamless execution of client media buys
- Assist Traffic Managers by gathering copy and traffic and working to solve clearance issues
- Works on highly time sensitive projects, adhering to deadlines
- Manages multiple project requests simultaneously with quick turnaround time
- Additional duties as designated by VP Sales, Market Manager or Business Manager related to sales or administrative functions
- Ability to run projects from RFP to launch with all steps in between including managing the business requirement-gathering process, daily / weekly stand-up calls, tracking open issues and resolution and communicating with all parties to make sure projects runs smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Assist with digital projects and orders
What we offer:
- 1-3 Years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising and/or promotions preferred
- In Office role working across multiple departments
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, image manipulation, social media and the ability to adapt to proprietary computer systems
- Background in radio station continuity or sales helpful
- Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and possess strong multitasking skills
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude
- Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all level
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [Link available when viewing the job]CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This job has expired.