Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. Here, your future is limitless. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant on our Employee Health & Benefits team in Minneapolis, MN
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Small agency feel with world class resources of an international corporation
- Committed, competent and engaged leadership at all levels
- Driven & entrepreneurial team-oriented environment
- Our Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Collaboration, Accountability, and Integrity
We will count on you to:
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- MMA University - 1000s of free courses and resources
- Certification & designation bonuses. Company-paid study time & testing fees
- Flexible & remote work options
- Dress for your day
- Competitive compensation & benefits package including Paid Parental Leave & PTO for Volunteering
- Colleague Resource Groups and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- And more!
Be a detail-oriented, can-do individual to keep our agency humming as the Sales Assistant.This role is responsible for providing proactive administrative support to leading producers and executive team members within our agency. This position will have a variety of tasks, such as; independently filter and evaluate incoming requests for appointments from internal and external sources for producers and executives to ensure optimal and appropriate utilization and balance of their time, Handle needs of producers and executives as deemed appropriate for business and personal needs (including but not limited to all aspects of travel arrangements, as well as internal and external daily appointments), organize and complete monthly expense report for producers and executives, update Salesforce.com with contact information, coordinate client and prospect appointments, reservations, conference room usage and events as requested (including vendor and direct client contact), organize and prepare documents for internal and external meetings, update and manage LinkedIn profiles, research companies, help build POSI's, build presentations for opportunities, edit any writings or presentations as necessary, plan organizational system and help clean out email/office as needed, run point of producer led events & support involvement in associations and other membership organizations, sales initiative and event scheduling support and additional duties as required to successfully support the team.What you need to have:
- Successful work history to include a minimum of 1 year experience in a professional office setting.
- Experience directly related to job responsibilities specified above strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Familiarity with personal computers using Windows and Internet based applications and the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Willingness to jump in and complete projects as needed
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursuedreams without limits
. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: a flexible, hybrid work environment, health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA,your future is limitless
. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.