The Sales Analyst is responsible for supporting the E+I Sales organization through reporting, order management tracking, and process improvements. Daily responsibilities include ensuring proper order management process flow, data tracking, and cross-functional coordination with key stakeholders to meet customer needs and expectations. This position requires the candidate to be detailed-oriented and process-driven. This position is part of a team which occupies a unique position with a focus on applying analytics, reporting, customer service, and significant collaboration with stakeholders to support the full sales network as an agile and innovative delivery powerhouse.
Education and Experience:
- Partners with the business to provide consultative and direct support to develop wholistic and accurate data sets to accelerate and leverage advanced reporting.
- Uses project management and problem-solving skills to manage customer orders and ensure applicable policies are followed, terms and conditions are met, escalations are resolved, and invoices are correctly issued.
- Identify areas of improvement with data management, order processing, and the customer experience and work with the broader E+I Integration Team to implement solutions.
The successful candidate will reflect and embrace Vertiv's Values and Behaviors: OUR VALUES
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficient; highly proficient in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous customer service or technical experience preferred
- Oracle ERP experience desired
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Acting Like an Owner
- Assuming Positive intent in all employee interactions
- Being passionate about your work
- Challenging yourself in personal development
- Being tireless in exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting others to be successful as a team
- Owning our own mistakes quickly
- Talking with people and NOT about them
- Creating a culture where people can be their best
- Be self-aware and learn
- Embrace the customer experience
- Think and act broadly
- Drive change and innovation
- Leverage diversity for organization effectiveness
- Foster collaborative relationships
- Take intelligent risks
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $5 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Work Authorization
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
This job has expired.