About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities. We are a well-respected Sage business partner. Our team of Sage consultants' diverse industry expertise spans manufacturers, wholesale distribution and service providers. We guide clients through every phase of their Sage implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support. And for our current clients, we work hard to make sure that they have the processes and systems necessary.
About the Team
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Sage Consultant may include:
Who You Are
- Perform Sage implementation engagements, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel throughout implementation.
- Effectively and timely support clients with technical support issues and needs.
- Manage various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Partner with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the client's expectations.
- Outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Provide customer training as needed.
- Work with technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Maintain awareness of technical trends and issues in the area of ERP products and applies that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or work-related experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with Sage 100 or other ERP solutions.
- You have a working knowledge of distribution and manufacturing processes.
- You are enthusiastic about customer service and have a passion for improving client satisfaction.
- You enjoy troubleshooting implementations and providing support by developing business solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of accounting knowledge.
- You enjoy collaborating across multiple departments and working with a team.
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.