Responsible for creating route plans for branches within assigned region. Supports branches through analysis of plan efficiency, resource availability, and territory plan optimization.
• Creates route plans using work order data and route analysis software.
• Communicates routes within assigned territory to service personnel.
• Summarizes and reviews plans daily with the Service Planning Supervisor.
• Creates summary reports daily and provides to supervisor.
• Responds to all open customer follow-up requests and provides proper resolution
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or (GED) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the service industry
• 1-2 years of related experience as dispatcher and/or customer service agent
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, maintenance instructions, procedural manuals and/or government regulations
• Ability to manage multiple, repetitive tasks
• Basic understanding of internet, e-mail processes, software applications (such as MS Word, Outlook)
• Ability to utilize software to forecast customer demand and route capacity
• Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and the public
• Basic knowledge of the company's branch service department as it relates to resources, territory structure, advanced planning of recurring services and schedule availability for unplanned demand
• Basic knowledge of the company's operating systems
• Proficient knowledge & skill in MS Excel
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
• Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 16 minutes ago
Posted 15 minutes ago