Ardurra has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry. Ardurra prides itself on its reputation as an emerging leader in the engineering consulting business, and we understand that our reputation is wholly founded on the strength of the professionals that work hard every single day to serve our clients and our communities. Ardurra was ranked 114 in ENR's 2022 Top 500 Firms and has made Zweig Group's prestigious Hot Firms and Best Firms to Work For lists in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
Required Education and Experience:
Candidate must have the following as required by the scope of work of the project:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in construction inspection, one (1) year of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection, or as an Engineer Intern with a Civil Engineering degree (requires certificate)
- Ability to earn the required qualifications and certifications within one year
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I & II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
- Florida Storm-water, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Typical office environment which includes sitting, walking, hearing, reading, writing, keyboarding, driving, filing reaching, crouching, bending, standing for extended periods of time, lifting or carrying up to twenty (20) pounds.
- Ability to balance on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; make rational decisions; express ideas through speaking accurately/loudly/quickly; walk from one work site to another.
- Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force to move objects.
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.Recommended Skills
This job has expired.
- Deposition (Geology)
- Earthworks Roads, Pavements And Highways
- Law Enforcement