R S Andrews of Tidewater Heating, Cooling
This position is based out of the RS Andrews of Tidewater branch located at 4550 Bainbridge Blvd. Chesapeake, VA.
LOOK at what's NEW in 2023...
APPLY TODAY or CALL NOW to schedule an INTERVIEW - Dulcinea @ 571-358-2795 **must have experience to applyCompensation up to $28.00/hr based on experience.Responsibilities
- Low-Cost Health Insurance Plans starting at $5 a week.
- Free Teledoc Health, Virtual Doctor Visits from your first day of employment.
- SIGN ON BONUS of *UP TO $5000 based on experience and interview.
At RS Andrews, the value of your customer service delivery will never go unnoticed, the opportunity for career advancement is abundant. We are seeking skilled Electricians who can troubleshoot and repair the electrical component of residential heating and cooling systems, as well as perform general residential electrical upgrades and repairs.
Technicians can expect:
- Locates and diagnoses electrical system problems using test equipment.
- Installs, inspects, repairs, wires and maintains a variety of electrical systems and equipment to include main electric panel boxes, receptacles, lighting fixtures, switches, conduit or metal flex, etc.
- Ensures that materials used, and workmanship meets the requirements of applicable technical and safety standards and will pass inspection.
- interprets blueprints and specifications to determine electrical requirements for construction and calculates materials needed. Provides cost estimates for residential and some commercial electrical services. May provide support for HVAC department in electrical installations.
- Ensures that all electrical installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet code parameters.
- Year-round full-time work.
- Paid orientation, paid training, and weekly direct deposit payroll.
- NO On-Call, NO Overnight work and Flexible Shift Schedules available at most locations.
- Fully Stocked, Take Home company vehicle and gas card.
- Professional uniform and cleaning service.
- Comprehensive Training Opportunities provided by in-house Learning & Development team.
- Training including but not limited to technical, sales, safety, leadership, systems training.
- National Network to support professional growth & development and provide transfer opportunities.
- At least 2 years of RESIDENTIAL wiring experience.
- Knowledge of local electrical codes.
- A proven work ethic with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Willingness to go into attics and crawl spaces to complete tasks.
- Willingness to put in long, sporadic hours and/or weekends when necessary.
- All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen, background checks and must have a valid driver's license with good driving record.