Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic Internet provider offering business, enterprise, and residential communications services, is expanding its network to reach new communities across the Midwest and Southeast regions. This new venture was formed from Hargray Fiber and Clearwave Communications. Clearwave Fiber has the financial backing of Cable One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more than 400 colleagues is committed to delivering the most advanced technology and customer service. If you enjoy technology and are passionate about working with a new venture with strong investment partners, we’d like to invite you to consider joining us in this endeavor.
Residential Customer Support Specialist
General Description of Position: Responsible for taking full ownership of the customer experience in a high-volume remote call center setting. Assists customers at the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency to promote best call handling practices and first call resolution while meeting and exceeding established goals. Customer Support Specialists are responsible for assisting customers via multiple communication channels including incoming calls, emails, and chats with a positive, customer-centric attitude to capture essential details to fulfill requests, provide positive resolutions for account and billing related concerns, process payment functions, and enter service changes for existing accounts. Role includes recognizing opportunities to add services or update packages on existing accounts to ensure customers are in the best package to fit their needs while maintaining positive revenues. In addition, this person is a team player with a passion for assisting others, working with other departments to provide solutions, set expectations, and follow up with customers as promised.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers providing customer delight via telephone, email, chat, and other communication channels as designated to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Guides customers through billing statements, enters orders for billing changes and adjusts billing to fulfill customer requests, correct identified billing errors, and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintains a friendly and professional demeanor with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively de-escalates customer conversations, identifies customer needs, and achieves positive resolution while also setting proper follow up and billing expectations
- Utilizes designated systems and available resources for efficient call handling to meet and exceed established productivity standards
- Utilizes strong relationship building, customer service, and critical thinking skills to deliver positive customer experiences that meet and exceed established quality standards
- Works both independently and as part of the team while embracing company initiatives and direction provided to ensure consistency, efficiency, and best customer experience
- Participates in regular training sessions to stay up-to-date on best customer service practices, current and new products, selling techniques, and the ability to articulate local and competitive advantage
- Promotes company products and services, sells additional services by recognizing opportunities and customer needs to up-sell existing accounts
- Helps achieve the overall performance goals of the organization while working to meet and exceed established goals for productivity, quality, and results within department
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary
- Performs other duties as required
- High School or Equivalent
- Two or more years of Customer Service experience, preferably including experience in Call Center, Telecommunications, and/or Sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Multitask, set priorities, and manages time effectively.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for long durations using a computer and headset.
- Works well both independently and with others as part of team.
- Excellent skills in creating an exceptional customer experience, building rapport, adaptability to different personality types, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Enthusiastic, personable, and a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and data entry skills. Proficient in common office software including Microsoft applications.
Must meet the Home Office Requirements below to qualify for remote / work from home positions:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision in a remote setting.
- Have a quiet, distraction free work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities, and noise.
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fast and reliable internet service. [If you live within the Clearwave Fiber footprint, this is partly covered as part of your employee benefits]
This position is available as a 100% remote in the following states:
AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, NC, NY, OH, SC, TX, VA.
This job has expired.