Oversees branches of assigned geographic region with a basic to moderate level of activity and complexity. Manages the activities of these branches in order to implement the organization's overall sales strategy for the assigned region. Ensures branches are reinforcing service standards and increasing growth of customer retention.
- Monitors performance of sales teams and/or branches and re-allocates resources to improve overall results.
- Ensures a cohesive, service-oriented, multidisciplinary team through recruitment and retention of qualified individuals, training and professional development of employees and ensuring performance evaluations/annual reviews are current and reflective of realistic and challenging goals and objectives.
- Manages a group of Branch Managers in the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the branch.
- Ensures development of branch management employees.
- Coaches Branch Managers on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services, marketing campaigns and sales promotions, sales techniques and procedures, and standards to help achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for the P&L of a small to medium-sized revenue branch.
- Ensures revenue and profit plans of assigned branches are achieved and that Branch Managers are monitoring and analyzing financial performance and budgets.
- Establishes and executes plans for improvement of identified deficiencies for the branches and oversees progress.
- Works closely with VP Division to ensure growth and success of branches by ensuring safe and efficient delivery of quality products and services.
- Designs and ensures implementation of company programs, initiatives, and operational guidelines.
- Ensures branches are in compliance with state and federal regulatory agencies.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of branch management experience
- Master's degree preferred and 4 years experience in a related field preferred
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment required.
- Previous experience with Profit & Loss and asset management required
- Previous experience in sales management required
- Certifications and licenses may be required in some areas by federal and/or state law
- Business acumen
- Skill in managing and leading assigned projects and associates
- Skill in organizational and time management
- Skill in written and verbal communications, including public speaking.
- Skill in group presentations and meeting management
- Skill in providing clear and concise feedback, performance management and coaching
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Position may require frequent overnight travel
- Ability to maintain a valid driver's license
- Ability to relocate as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain pest management and other certifications and licensures as needed
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Walking such as particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Climbing such as stairs and ramps.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- The worker might be subject to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions such as inside and outside work activities.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions such as chemicals, fumes, gases and odors.
- Hazardous physical conditions such as chemical exposure and/or high heat.