Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment to fill assigned positions. This includes developing/maintaining multiple sourcing networks to build candidate pool, design and implement innovative recruitment strategies, regular interaction with managers and candidates, utilizing an applicant tracking system to track the interviewing, hiring and evaluation process, and negotiation of employment offers.
- Partners with hiring managers to establish recruiting strategies to identify top talent and target active and occasionally passive job seekers.
- May work with third party recruiters and develops professional relationships for difficult to fill positions.
- Tracks candidate status through entire interview process.
- Posts jobs for recruitment as needed and develops salary offers for candidates.
- Develops professional relationships with college and university placement offices to increase number of qualified applicants.
- May screens and interviews applicants, conducts candidate reference checks and develops professional relationships with contract employees and customers.
- Ensures compliance with government agency regulations (e.g., OFCCP, ADA).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of recruitment and employment best practices and strategies.
- Knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and skill with behaviorally-based interview techniques.
- Skills and ability to assess candidates effectively via telephone or face-to-face.
- Ability to work with a variety of jobs.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills including public speaking.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.